It seems like wedding cake has become even more of a conversation at the modern wedding. No longer should you expect to find just a white, tiered cake. Brides and grooms love other desserts too! We see many couples opt for a dessert bar, candy bar, or cupcakes. Even when cake is decided upon, their personality shines through!
Here's some of what we've seen, and hopefully they help ispire your dessert - whatever idea you come up with!
1. This one with floral accents and square tiers
2. This one with the most adorable cake topper
3. This color-coordinated candy bar
4. This suculent adorned one
5. This rustic cupcake smorgasbord
6. This seasonally appropriate one
7. This one with purple ribbons
8. This pie, cookie, and strawberry bar
9. This one with a beach-y theme
10. This one with something lacey and something glittery
11. This one with mini cupcakes and a pun-y sign
12. This one that doesn't take itself too seriously
13. This sleek and simple one
14. This geometric one
15. This bright and happy candy bar
16. This one is where we "draw the line"
17. This glamorous winter one
18. This Norwegian tradition with a personal touch
19. This one accompanied by salty pretzel treats
20. This bar that is every kid's dream
21. And this one surrounded by pretty little pastries