Be Aware: Washington State Wedding Requirement

Planning a wedding, you should be aware of hidden costs, and this falls into that category. But, don’t worry – it’ll only set you back $11. A Banquet Permit is required by the State of Washington for all weddings that will be serving alcohol. The process is extremely simple, but you will definitely want your bar tender to have it on hand for your big day. To make it even easier, we’ve provided the link to the Washington State Liquor and Cannabis Control Board and the 4 simple steps to printing your permit.

Step 1

Follow the link on a computer with access to printing.

Step 2

Fill out the information for your wedding & electronically sign your name

Step 3

Confirm information & insert credit card information for payment of the $11 fee

Step 4

Print your banquet permit & either give it to your caterer for safe keeping or bring it with you to Port Gamble on your wedding day

If you have any questions about this process or about anything else related to your wedding, give us a call at: (360)297-8074.

Happy Planning!

Featured Post


Recent Posts




Search By Tags


Follow Us


  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square

4749 View Drive NE, Port Gamble, WA 98364  | Phone: (360) 297-8074

  • facebook-square
  • Instagram Social Icon
  • Pinterest Basic Black